Adoption Information


Thinking about adoption? Here is some information you might want to take into consideration.


Alternative Dispute Resolution

Some civil cases can be solved without a trial.  With Alternative Dispute Resolution, some cases can be solved quicker in a more informal fashion. If you’re wondering whether your case could qualify for out-of-court resolution, find out on the state’s judiciary website.  You can also contact the Court Administrator's Office for more information on this program at 765-747-7734.

High Profile Cases


There have been some high-profile cases in Delaware County. See the outcome of those cases here.


Search the Delaware County records


Check out the Delaware County records here :

Can the court staff assist me?

Read this document to see what the court staff can and cannot do to assist you with your court case.

Free Civil Legal Advice for low income persons

Read this document for more information regarding free legal advice on civil legal issues.


Facing Mortgage Foreclosure?

Is your property in foreclosure? Are you looking for more information about the foreclosure?  Follow this link to find out more information.  The Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network offers free advice to people facing foreclosure.  A certified housing counselor is available by calling 

877-GET-HOPE (1-877-438-4673) between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or visiting

Attorneys that take payments on Criminal Cases

Click on this document to view the list of attorneys who take payments on criminal cases.